Friday, April 1, 2011

Stop And Smell The Roses

So...I have been starting my posts with a funny story...wait a minute and let me think of one, okay?


*chirp chirp* ..... *chirp chirp* ..... *ribbit ribbit*  o.O How did a frog get in here? I'm so very sorry for the interruption. Well, I'm sorry to say it--but, I can't think of a funny story to tell. 


So, who was impressed with waking up to snow this morning? ;) Well, at first, I was not happy to hear that it was going to snow. However, my attitude changed when I saw the snow falling last night (I was up late due to my procrastinating...I really ought to kick that habit). The snow was falling as large fluffy flakes. It was completely peaceful outside. To put it simply, it was beautiful! The saying "Take time to stop and smell the roses" came into my mind. The Lord's creation is beautiful. All of it. We need to take time to stop and smell the roses. Look around us and appreciate everything the Lord has blessed us with. Spring is on its way. However, take time to enjoy the snow. It really is amazingly beautiful! :)


Don't forget: "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven" *Ecclesiastes 3.1

1 comment:

  1. Love the frog and the verse, for different reasons, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete

I don't mind comments :)