Monday, April 4, 2011

Blessings

So, I was wigging out again. o.O I've been trying to choose classes for next semester...it hasn't been going well. All the classes I need to take for my major, I don't look forward to taking. Earlier in the week/last week, my mom and I talked about a backup plan...switching my major. I like the backup plan but I still like the idea of my major I've chosen for now...it's very confusing. Anyway, I was freaking out. But--the Lord knows exactly what I need! It's been rainy and cloudy and dreary all day here. About 15 minutes ago, the sun came peeking out. It immediately brightened my day! In the end, I'm going to do exactly what the Lord wants me to do. :)



Sunlight :)

(Sorry that it's blurry...cell phone camera)

2 comments:

  1. The smallest things can mean so much. :)

    Who knows, the classes might be better than you anticipate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, well, here's the thing...I'm switching my major :) Even my mom said she didn't think I'd actually be able to stick out the teaching major. I'm going to major in Equine Science! It sounds amazing! Later on, I can get a job at a racing track or a breeding barn. Plus, it will help me when I'm choosing horses for my own barn! :)

    ReplyDelete

I don't mind comments :)