Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Angels

Psalm 91:11 - "For He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways." 


I find this verse very comforting. Just thought I would share that. :)


Now, here is what I really want to say. A couple days ago, my mom told me about a book she's been reading. It talked about how we are always thinking "I." Now, I love the verses that tell me how the Lord is holding me and always there for me and will never leave me!!! But, I've discovered how comforting it is to read verses that tell about Who God Is, also. 


Deuteronomy 4:31a- "For the Lord thy God is a merciful God."


2 Samuel 22:32- "For who is God, save the Lord? and who is a rock, save our God?"


John 6:33- "For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world."


Numbers 23:19- "God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?" 


Exodus 34:5-7a - "And the LORD descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the LORD.
And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,
Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty;"


Night y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't mind comments :)