Thursday, March 31, 2011

Silver Lining To Every Cloud

I shall first start off with a lesson that EVERYONE should put into practice (then, I won't be alone.)
-How to look like an idiot in the reading room 101: take an unplanned nap and then jolt awake sending your book flying through the air.
I hope you all take a chance to experience this. :)




Anyway, hello to y'all! How are you?
     So, on facebook I saw that many people weren't having the best week. I know that I wish this week would just end. I've gotten some news that I didn't want to hear...I had this underlying hope I would never have to hear it. However, I thought I would write to encourage y'all that it's not ever as bad as it seems. There is a silver lining to ever cloud. :)


Here are some verses that I find comforting and encouraging:


- 2 Corinthians 12:9 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
- Philippians 4:19 - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
- Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
- Psalm 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.


Hope these help! I know that it reminds me that I'm not alone--the Lord is always with me! :) 
Have a good night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't mind comments :)