Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mysterious Ways

Okay, so I found out that there is no such thing as a Paperfly. My youth group leader told me that they existed because someone else told him that they existed. I googled them. They don't exist. Sad day.


Anyways, tonight the Lord sent me a reminder of how He has my whole life planned already. Everything that happens, happens for a reason. He works in mysterious ways--ways you could never imagine. It excites me; knowing that the Lord has everything planned. I am to wait, look to Him for guidance, and enjoy the adventure. It's amazing to see things fall into place! I'm so thankful to the Lord! :)


Night y'all :)

1 comment:

  1. I was just telling someone tonight almost those exact words. to trust the Lord and enjoy the ride. Its been on my mind since then off and on and now I read it here. I'd say the Lord is trying to tell me something haha. :) thanks for posting this, sis! Im looking forward to our adventure :)

    ReplyDelete

I don't mind comments :)